Monday, October 1, 2007

Nothing... Nothing... tra la la!

Here is a basic rundown of the past few days....


1. Friday night dinner for Sage's birthday....quite fun...good food...good company... one "funny"
guest.
2. Saturday afternoon outing for Sage's birthday... I think I spent more time celebrating his
birthday this year than my own! It was a very nice afternoon.
3. Sunday was spent at the Cider Festival with my mother and Kate. Even though it was very
small we had a good time.
4. Some strange man was looking in windows at my house...I'm a little freaked out.
5. We moved the office around today.... I moved my "home" of a year and a half.....to a bigger area.
I think I may miss my spot though.
6. Overall mood today is stressed. I think I need an evening of hot tea and a good book!

No comments: