Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Just call me...Dances with Snake!


After I got home today I changed into my work-out gear and headed outside, sans shoes, to visit with Theresa for a few minutes before working out. Theresa was working very hard on the wall sanding that has taken up a lot of her free time. We chatted for a bit, and I headed up the hill towards the deck, as I was about the start up the steps Theresa busts out laughing, I look at her like she has lost her mind. Apparently, a small snake had slithered onto my foot as I was walking, my foot was in the air, and the snake was holding on for dear life and finally landed safely without me even realizing it was there to begin with. Theresa was scared to say anything for fear I would scream, jump up and down, and crush the thing beneath my bare feet. She MIGHT just know me. From her vantage point the snake was TERRIFIED. Theresa found it hilarious....me...not so much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would scream like a girl if i found a snake on my foot! You are brave dances with snakes!

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 330 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that particular brand. The prices for the boots were around 240 bucks everwhere. But for all I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous make. The prices for the velcros were all over 240 bucks everwhere. But for all I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices as regards the shoes are about 200 pounds on every page. But for all I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what do you think?