Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lead Poisoning...and Being Old!


Not sure what Kate will die of first....shock of me posting another blog...or lead poisoning.....

A person's Golden or Grand Birthday, more commonly referred to as the "Star Birthday" occurs when they turn the age of their birth day.

This year is my Golden Birthday...I am turning 27 on the 27th. Know what? IT IS FREAKING ME OUT! Before anyone attacks me...I realize 27 is NOT old...But it is scary! When I was younger I had all of these grand ideas of what I would be and what I would have done by this point in my life..... I have done very little on that list..... Again..I know..."plenty of time" "enjoy what you have"....blah blah blah!

Let me enjoy the next 15 days of my mental breakdown...

3 comments:

James said...

Your bday is coming soon!!! Is there a party or something? I want to see you, i miss you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't want to freak you out even more, but there is another weird birthday milestone that you can achieve. It happened to me this year. Right now, I am the same age as the year in which I was born. I was born in 1954 and I am 54 years old. OK, I admit it.....it's really freaky!! So enjoy your strange birthday for now, and just remember this when you turn 82! :)

Chelsea Lyn Roden said...

Dear Jenilee,
When shall you post another blog post?? (: Tis sad looking at the small amount on this near empty page. I would like some entertaining reads to brighten my day every once in a while too :D
much love, Chels