Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mars is in retro-what?


Alexander Jenilee and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Week.
Why? No clue, but it seems to be a plague around the office.
I was listening to a random radio station this morning that had a psychic talking about Mars being in retrograde, whatever that means. She explained that this was causing the world to go crazy, and people should not make decisions about ending relationships or quitting jobs until this was resolved. I arrived at work before she told me when it would be over.

Until then, I have Starbucks, a coloring book, and enough work to keep me busy until the planets are aligned.




3 comments:

Nate White said...

I apologize for my plague. :o(

stardust12 said...

Jeni, that person had no idea what they were talking about. Mars doesn't go retrograde until 11/15/07. Retrogrades arn't that big of a deal anyway--happens all the time. What a retrograde means is that the planet appears to be moving backward. You would just need to be careful about any Mars activitys during this period--which is self defense and action.

Anonymous said...

Barb knows this stuff better than anybody. I'd listen to her!